Need more info or want to order?
Our covers are the best performing ones in the industry. The design, which uses Solution-Dyed Balance Weave fabric and the VacuHold™ trailering system is superior to all others. We have the best performing cover at the best price.
Custom Gheenoe Cover Specifications:
- Balance Weave High Performance Solution-Dyed Polyester Fabric - Specifically constructed for mooring cover application, durable water repellent treatment & fungicide, mold and mildew resistant treatment, and superior UV resistance and strength
- Patented VacuHold™ Strapless Tow System - Eliminates billowing and buffeting, cover travels conforming to shape of your boat
- Dual 304 stainless steel EZ release ratchet tightening system with compression molded protective ratchet boot cover. This design feature is key for easy installation and trailering.
- Velcro Opening to accommodate boat add on features
- Covers are Black with white Custom Gheenoe screen-printed logos on both sides
- Anti-Pooling System - poles and webbing to prevent water pooling on the cover
- One Person easy installation and lightweight for easy storage when not in use (New storage bag sold separately – Part P75-1140)
- 2 year warranty
- Made in the USA
- Outer Armor
*New Cover Features may vary
This cover is high quality and made from Solution Dyed polyester which is a non-abrasive, water and UV resistant fabric. When you team it up with the vacu-hold system, a rubbery/plastic vent that as the air flows over it, pulls the air out of the cover and sucks it tight to the boat. This keeps it from flapping in the wind and rubbing your boat. It comes with a pooling pole system that tents your cover to keep water from pooling and leaking. It has the ratchet boot assembly at the bottom that makes it easy to tie the cover down and stay on. It has rubberized cleat reinforcements that won’t tear. Altogether, a high end cover for your Custom Gheenoe at a reasonable price.
GHE101 Lo Tide 25
|GHE101||2015||2021||Lo Tide 25 with deck mounted platform (all four legs of the platform are mounted on the deck) and a startboard side trolling motor||$530|
|GHE102-LST||2018||2021||Lo Tide 25 with transom mounted platform (two on deck, two on back) w/Tiller Mooring Cover, Port Side (Left) Troll motor Black||$520|
|GHE108||2018||2021||Lo Tide 10 - Outer Armor Cover Black with Starboard Side Troll Motor||$490|
For boats that have the trolling motors mounting on the nose cap (typically an Ipilot or CoPilot) the trolling motor will have to be taken off to put the cover on.