2000 – 2010 Sea-Doo Islandia Boat Cover
High Quality Boat Covers that will last!
Our covers are the best performing ones in the industry. The design, which uses SurLast® fabric and the VacuHold™ trailering system is superior to all others. We have the best performing cover at the best price.
Sea Doo Jet Boat Cover Specifications:
- Sur Last® Fabric with superior UV resistance and strength.
- Vacu-Hold® Trailering system that eliminates billowing, buffeting and chafing while allowing easy access to the watercraft for launching and mooring.
- Top stitched seams for added strength
- Zipper fuel flap
- New Molded Cleat-Hole Reinforcement (won’t tear), rear cleat has zipper access.
- Webbing and Ratchet cinch mechanism to secure cover (on right side- toward rear)
- Anti-pooling system
- 2 Year Warranty
- Cover is Grey
- Made in the USA
- The OEM Sea-Doo Brand Bimini is installed underneath the cover. It is laying down on the back seat.
What does all this mean?
This cover is high quality and made from Sur Last® Solution Dyed polyester which is made here in the USA by Glen Raven Mills, the manufacturer of Sunbrella®. It is a non-abrasive, water and UV resistant fabric. When you team it up with the vacu-hold system, a rubbery/plastic vent that as the air flows over it, pulls the air out of the cover and sucks it tight to the boat. This keeps it from flapping in the wind and rubbing your boat. It comes with a pooling pole system that tents your cover to keep water from pooling water and leaking. It has the ratchet boot assembly at the bottom that makes it easy to tie down and stay on. It has rubberized cleat reinforcements that won’t tare. All together, a high end cover for your Sea-Doo at a reasonable price. They are in stock and I ship daily.