2007-2010 Sea-Doo Challenger 180 Cover
2006 Sea-Doo Challenger 180 CS Cover (tall clear windshield)
This will not fit the regular 2006 Challenger 180, with the short black windshield, If you do not know which 2006 you have, a Regular or CS, please email us, we can help you figure it out. email@example.com
Our covers are the best performing ones in the industry. The design, which uses SurLast® fabric and the VacuHold™ trailering system is superior to all others. We have the best performing cover at the best price.
Sea Doo Jet Boat Cover Specifications:
- Sur Last® Fabric with superior UV resistance and strength.
- Vacu-Hold® Trailering system that eliminates billowing, buffeting and chafing while allowing easy access to the watercraft for launching and mooring.
- Top stitched seams for added strength
- Zippered fuel flap
- New Molded Cleat-Hole Reinforcement (won’t tear)
- Webbing and Ratchet cinch mechanism to secure cover (non tower is on right side at rear cleat, tower version is on back left of jet)
- Anti-pooling system
- 2 Year Warranty
- Cover is Charcoal Grey or Black
- The OEM Sea-Doo Brand Bimini is installed underneath the cover (non-tower model). It is laying down on the back seat.
What does all this mean?
This cover is high quality and made from Sur Last® Solution Dyed polyester which is made here in the USA by Glen Raven Mills, the manufacturer of Sunbrella®. It is a non-abrasive, water and UV resistant fabric. When you team it up with the vacu-hold system, a rubbery/plastic vent that as the air flows over it, pulls the air out of the cover and sucks it tight to the boat. This keeps it from flapping in the wind and rubbing your boat. It comes with a pooling pole system that tents your cover to keep water from pooling water and leaking. It has the ratchet boot assembly at the bottom that makes it easy to tie down and stay on. It has rubberized cleat reinforcements that won’t tare. All together, a high end cover for your Sea-Doo at a reasonable price. They are in stock and I ship daily.
**Our Tower covers only work with the OEM Seadoo Tower, mounted by Seadoo or in the exact location that Seadoo mounts them. Aftermarket towers have different foot prints and are mounted in different spots so the holes in the cover, won’t line up with your down tubes.